Thursday, July 31, 2008

Americans - the New Jews

The good salamander said "American - the new and improved Jews - hate and smear them with no guilt! Blame them for all your own failings"

This is true in so many ways. It constantly amazes me how the 'most civilized' Europeans can look down and sniff at us. These same Europeans who stepped aside in Srebrenica to allow their neighbors to murder their neighbors. The same Europeans who won't step up to the fight.

No it doesn't just amaze me. It makes me angry. Then more angry that many American s share their views. My only consolation is the thought that they are sheep in world of wolves. But does that then make me arrogant like them? I hope not. I'm a retired sheepdog anyway. Back to my shade tree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home