Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Professor Reynolds linked to an the article about the TV viewers' age that touched on something I noticed this weekend.

I borrowed my 17 year old son's SUV to help my daughter move out of her apartment. Using the stereo, I noticed that none of the local radio stations were programmed, even though he's had the car for almost a year. I asked him about it later, if he knew how to program the stations he likes. His response, "Dad, I NEVER listen to the radio."

The music he listens to in the car is either on a CD he's burned himself, or a flash drive.

A 17 year old who loves music, goes to concerts, buys songs through iTunes, but never listens to the radio. What does that mean for broadcast marketing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home