Monday, December 28, 2009

Lost in Translation

I was looking for a transcript of the President's remarks on the terror attacks and the violence in Iran.

Here's what I found



Speeches and Remarks
December 28, 2009
DECLARACIONES DEL PRESIDENTE SOBRE EL ATAQUE FRUSTRADO EL DIA DE NAVIDAD Y LA VIOLENCIA RECIENTE EN IRAN

It appears that on Christmas eve the President stopped delivering his remarks in English. Good thing I speak Spanish.


Here's a link to a bigger shot and here's the link to the White House site itself

UPDATE: I found the English remarks... They're on the "Statements and Releases" page. I couldn't find them last night, but I'll give whoever's working Christmas - New Years week the benefit of the doubt, maybe I just missed them. So this isn't a fail... but it is kind of confusing - Why not just a Spanish language page or a link from these to a Spanish text.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home