Sunday, June 03, 2007

Let's Disqualify Some Candidates!

Like hiring someone for a job, (it is isn't it?), I've decided to focus on disqualifying people from a position before I decide which of those still standing might be the perfect selection.

While I've already got some ideas on the presidential campaigns... much more pressing is the Georgia 10th Congressional District vote on June 19th.

Jim Whitehead certainly seems to have a big machine going for him. I've gotten several mailings addressing the "issues." Second Amendment, Immigration, Veteran Issues - boy do they have me pegged. They think.

But something just doesn't feel right... he makes so much of being Charlie Norwood's chosen successor, it makes me think he's got the inside track. Everything is so slick, so contrived, so perfectly packaged.

I don't like that. I'm about fed up with the status quo on both sides of the aisle.

The clincher was this morning I got an email from the Brendan Belair on the Whitehead campaign - forwarding me an article slamming another Republican candidate.

Yep. That clinched it. A vote for Whitehead would be a vote for the status quo.

I miss Reagan.

Let's get some folks who aren't so slick... how bout a Libertarian?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home