Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Plan for Economic Recovery

The things that led to our country's economic troubles are myriad and complex. Credit default swaps, subprime mortgages, paper no one understood, easy credit, negative savings, etc. The list goes on and on.

It seems that the Obama Administration wants to get us out of the morass by trying to put a different spin on the things that got us in. As I heard the other day, "If I pay my American Express card with my Visa, that's bad. When the government does it, it's "stimulus.""

So I say, stop it. I have a solution.

Make stuff. Sell it.

It's really that simple... okay, if you're a six sigma company, your formula would be: Find out what customers want. Make that. Sell it.

For our nation to recover economically, we just need to starting making and selling stuff again. That's how real wealth is created. Yes. It is that simple. Think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home